I am the friend of all who dream of the sky, who look at the clouds with awe and wonder, who believe not that we stake our claims there proudly, nor trespass uninvited.
Things flying has taught me about life:
- The higher you go, the harder it is to climb
- You are in control. Maintain positive attitude.
- You can't change the weather. Sometimes life is stormy.
- When undergoing emotional turbulence, just keep your wings level. Worry about heading later.Pacifism:
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
video games, aerospace, aviation, physics, optics, meteorology, astronomy, biology and creature design, computers, history, linguistics, cognition and perception, disaster response
- Free the Birds, for Windows. Play it
- Philogenetics - Gallery
- SABRE Squadron Website
- Cloud Collecting
... I am thinking of starting another DA account for this and other photos
- 100 Themes Challenge
My blog: The Entropy Factor
(not really updated much)
I observed a very slight and graceful hawk...
It appeared to have no companion in the universe,
sporting there alone,
and to need none but the morning
and the ether with which it played.
It was not lonely, but made all the earth lonely beneath it.